Writing, writing, writing!





I'm neck deep in revising a manuscript I wrote after "Flawless."  Here's what I've figured out:
  • The first draft is embarrassingly two-dimensional.  It's bad.  Like, burn-it bad.
  • What I thought was pure genius is... lackluster, to put it nicely.
  • You can never, ever, ever stop learning about writing.
So, I'm back in a workshop that is already proving to be freaking awesome!  

My goal for 2014 is simple... WRITE EVERY DAY!  Writing means books on bookshelves and there's only one way to get there. 

What are your goals for 2014?  




Responses

0 Respones to "Writing, writing, writing!"

 

Recent Comments

     

Popular Posts

Followers

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors | Distributed by: best blogger mobile templatefree blog templates xml | best vpn with utorrent best vpn to use in qatar