Righteous Reader Love!



The part of writing is hearing from readers, especially when they specifically tell you how they were affected by your novel.  Today's reader love is a little different... my full-time gig is teaching high school English to sophomores and juniors.  Every quarter, my Pre-AP kids have a major reading assignment.  One of my students chose to do her project on Flawless. And this... this is just one page what she submitted.


Seriously... how precious is this! I may be in my 40s but I played with this nonstop!  These are my very fave outfits.



Authors... what's the coolest thing you've ever received from a reader?

Readers... have you ever sent something to an author that was super creative like this?

Pictures, please!!!!


Responses

0 Respones to "Righteous Reader Love!"

 

Recent Comments

     

Popular Posts

Followers

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors | Distributed by: best blogger mobile templatefree blog templates xml | best vpn with utorrent best vpn to use in qatar